Limelight Creative endeavours to operate with a high standard of business and industry ethics. As such, we choose to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Limelight Creative endeavours to operate with up-to-date software, authentic and operated within it's legal use.
- Limelight Creative will not submit images or other content which it is unauthorised to use because of copyright of other restrictions.
- Limelight Creative will endeavour to serve the community by screening the content it produces. Material that will not be accepted includes, but is not limited to, the following: pornography, the selling or encouragement of illegal products or practices, racist or ‘hate’ material, animal abuse, other material deemed by the directors as ‘unuseful’ for society.
- Members of Limelight Creative’s design team are expected to maintain a high level of integrity and ethics within the agencies they contract to. This includes:
- Not collecting contact information from the agency’s clients for the express purpose of ‘poaching’.
- Not accepting custom from clients of the agency within 6 months of providing design for the client under the umbrella of the agency.
- Any material retained from an agency for the purpose of display in a portfolio will be used in a personal portfolio only, and clearly labelled with the name of the agency under which the design was created.